Thanks for your interest in working with The Grumpy Mommy. As a blog dedicated to sharing information that inspires and informs others, I look forward to collaborating with other working parents. At this time, The Grumpy Mommy does not compensate for guest posts.
“Alone we can do so little; Together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- All submissions should be original content that is owned by you.
- Submissions should not be published anywhere else.
- Posts should be between 500 to 1200 words.
- Content should go beyond the obvious. It should inspire and/or inform.
- Posts should be structured in a way that is easy to follow and logical.
- Posts should be error free, and grammatically correct. (No one is perfect! Posts will be proofread, and corrections made where needed; however, there should be minimal corrections needed.)
- You are welcomed to include one link to your site; however, posts should not be promotional in tone.
Below are acceptable topics; however, all posts should be geared toward working mothers and touch on career, life or family.
- Entrepreneurial advice/information
- Financial advice/information for home or business
- Inspirational working mom success stories
- Relevant how-to guides
- Health and Fitness from a perspective of making the time as a busy working mom
- Work-Life balance
- Social Issues
Author Biography: Please provide your bio of no more than 3 lines.
Please note that The Grumpy Mommy reserves the right to edit and restructure your post. Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to pitch other ideas!