WHY SO GRUMPY?
I started this blog in early 2016 as a creative outlet to help relieve stress. As with many of us, I kinda lost myself in working and being a mom, and became rather grumpy. Well, at least more grumpy than usual, thus the name of this blog.
WHAT THIS BLOG IS ABOUT
I love researching and looking for information! My mission is to share helpful information that will help other working mothers navigate career, life, and family.
10 LITTLE FACTS ABOUT ME
- I grew up in Baltimore, Maryland. (I currently live in Pennsylvania.)
- I am naturally a little grumpy, but my 2016 grumpy level was off the chart!
- I am ALWAYS early. I absolutely HATE tardiness!
- I am obsessed with Nat Geo Wild.
- I am a freelance writer.
- I am a foster parent.
- I love baseball and football.
- I am much harder on myself than anyone else could ever be.
- I absolutely must have alone time each day.
- I have degree in Political Science (don’t ask why), and another in Public Administration.
John, Alyssa and Aaron