WHY SO GRUMPY?
I started this blog in early 2016 as a creative outlet to help relieve stress. As with many of us, I kinda lost myself in working and being a mom, and became rather grumpy. So I thought the name of this blog was fitting. It reminds me of where I was, and of my continued growth.
WHAT THIS BLOG IS ABOUT
I love researching and looking for information! My mission is to share helpful information that will help other working mothers navigate career, life, and family. Since becoming a Certified Health Coach, I also love to share information that helps families make healthier decisions; I especially like to focus on nutrition for the kiddos!
10 LITTLE FACTS ABOUT ME
- I am a certified Health Coach.
- I am a freelance writer.
- I grew up in Baltimore, Maryland. (I currently live in Pennsylvania.)
- I am ALWAYS early. I absolutely HATE tardiness!
- I am obsessed with Nat Geo Wild.
- I am a former foster parent.
- I love baseball and football.
- I am much harder on myself than anyone else could ever be.
- I absolutely must have alone time each day.
- I have degree in Political Science (don’t ask why), and another in Public Administration.
John, Alyssa and Aaron